TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these term the and conditions carefully, they contain important information about your rights and obligations when using our services. These terms may be updated from time to time so it is important you review them regularly.
Nature of Services / Our Responsibilities
Preparation and submission of accounts.
- We will compile your monthly accounts, payroll and tax returns based on the accounting records and the information and explanations given to us by you.
- We will use reasonable skill and care in the preparation of the accounts but will not be responsible for errors arising from incorrect information supplied by you.
- We will advise you as to the adequacy of your records and make recommendations for improvements which we consider necessary. We shall not be responsible for any losses or penalties that arise if our advice is not taken.
Calculation of Tax Returns
- We will prepare, in respect of each tax period of the company, a computation for tax based upon the management accounts and information we have on hand.
Calculation of Personal Tax Return
- We will prepare and submit your personal income tax return based upon the figures that have been calculated from the management accounts and information given to us by you.
- Any additional supplements that are required to be completed e.g. capital gains or property will be subject to an additional charge.
Calculation and filing of bi-monthly VAT returns (if registered)
- We will calculate and submit the VAT return based upon the management accounts records and information given to us by you.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, not to accept an application to use Professional Accountants On Board 22 (Pty) Ltd services. This may be due to technical
If we accept an account we will confirm acceptance by email and at such
Professional Accountants On Board will render and process our services within the stipulated number of days following from the day the client submits all relevant supporting documents requested by us in writing over email.
Responsibilities of the Client
You are responsible for ensuring that the company provides proper supporting documentation for Professional Accountants On Board 22 (Pty) Ltd to prepare your accounts and for determining whether or not, in respect of the period, the accounts are true, fair and accurate.
You will keep records of sales invoices, purchase invoices, receipts and payments, bank statements, together with any documents relating to the company’s transactions and activities.
You are responsible for any previous accounts or tax returns that have not been completed by us and the filing
Availability of the Service:
Professional Accountants On Board 22 (Pty) Ltd will try to make the Service available at all times during normal working hours but cannot guarantee that the Service will operate continuously or without interruption or be error free and accept no liability for its unavailability.
Professional Accountants On Board (Pty) Ltd may, for operational reasons change the technical specification of the Service; or, temporarily suspend the Service for operational reasons such as repair, maintenance or improvement.
Fees and Term of Payment
The monthly fees, as set out on our website, shall be paid by the Client monthly in advance. Prices on our website are quoted in South African Rands and are exclusive of VAT which is payable on top.
Professional Accountants On Board 22 (Pty) Ltd request that all clients set up a direct debit for payment and no payment shall be deemed to have been received until Professional Accountants On Board 22 (Pty) Ltd has received cleared funds.
The Client shall make all payments due under this Agreement in full without any deduction whether by way of set-off, counterclaim, discount, abatement or otherwise unless the Client has a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction to be paid by Professional Accountants On Board 22 (Pty) Ltd to the Client.
If the Client is making an annual payment for the service then the full annual payment is payable up front on commencement of the service.
If additional work is completed that is not part of the Service then Professional Accountants On Board 22 (Pty) Ltd will notify the approx. cost initially and all payments will be due on presentation of invoice.
Termination of Service
Professional Accountants On Board 22 (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to terminate the Service if the Client commits a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or if payment of the Service is not paid on time or for any other reason. Any termination will be sent in writing to the Client giving one month’s notice and no refund will be payable by us for any payments made. If after, one month’s notice the issue has not been resolved, Professional Accountants On Board 22 (Pty) Ltd will take action to terminate all activities involving the Service and disengage ourselves as your Agent.
Cancellation of Service by Client
The Client can terminate the Service by giving us three calendar months notice in writing in advance, the notice must include the detailed reasons as to why the client intends to terminate our services. No further payment will be taken from the Client after the three calendar months has passed and all outstanding accounts have been settled in full. Following
Limitation of Liability
- Professional Accountants On Board 22 (Pty) Ltd will not be responsible for any interest, penalties, losses or additional tax liabilities that arise due to any omissions of any persons connected to the Client or any incomplete, misleading, false or any other information that results in any additional monies being paid.
- Professional Accountants On Board 22 (Pty) Ltd will not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or expense incurred if information relating to the financial affairs of the Client are withheld, concealed or omitted from us during the course of our service. This applies to all parties, including 3rd parties, connected in any way to the Client.
- Professional Accountants On Board 22 (Pty) Ltd will not be liable to you for any delay or failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure is caused by circumstances
In order for Professional Accountants On Board 22 (Pty) Ltd to provide the
Ownership and Retention of Records
During the course of our
All accounts, statements, reports and advice prepared or given by us are for your exclusive use within your business or to meet specific statutory responsibilities. They should not be shown to any other party without our prior consent.
No third party shall acquire any rights to our agreement to provide professional services.
“Client“……..means the sole trader,
“Service”……..means any service listed on this website
“us”, “we”, “our”……refers to Professional Accountants On Board
“you”……means the Client
“days”……..means working days only, excludes weekends and public holidays
“trading hours”……..means from 08:00 to 17:00 on working days